Our trained teachers ensure a quality learning environment for your child to participate in their public school's classroom, virtually . Daily schedules are adjusted to meet each local school's attendance and participation requirements.
- Wi-Fi enabled classrooms
- Small class sizes to minimize exposure risk and maximize learning
- Individual study areas for students
- Sanitized and physically distanced classroom setting
- Structured schedule
- All meals provided
- Participate in our proprietary xSTREAM Quest℠ after school program
*Students must provide their own technology device and headphones
Your child's safety is our top priority. Childrens Lighthouse teachers and staff have implemented extra measures to ensure our classrooms are safe. In addition to following all CDC-recommended guidelines, Childrens Lighthouse
- Requires daily temperature checks for all students and staff
- Rigorously sanitizes surfaces, toys and other items daily
- Conducts hand-washing consistently throughout the day for all students and staff
Childrens Lighthouse Virtual Learning Assistance offers both full and part-time programs to accommodate local school's changing schedules. When schools are open, we are able to transport your child to and from school. Since class sizes are extra small, space is limited! Enroll today to ensure you child's spot!